Our customer is a fast-growing, innovative, and modular platform for international payment transactions. They provide retailers with the modules, which are easy to integrate, cover the entire spectrum of payment management: from the processing of various payment types, through automated analytics of customer behavior and requirements, all the way up to integrative risk management.
- Work in an agile multinational team
- Contribute to extending business-critical Payment Platform, which lies at the heart of the company
- Build a robust Automation Testing framework, create and maintain a comprehensive set of automated test suites.
- 3+ years working experience
- Sound understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
- Experience with UI test automation, manual testing, test reporting tools.
- Able to work in agile scrum teams in a distributed work environment with team members distributed across Europe.
- Solid understanding of CI/CD approaches
- Experience in Selenium Web Driver, JAVA, Browserstack, Maven, Test NG, Jenkins, Postman
- Experience in any other programming language would be nice
- Proactive and flexible, Able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Passionate for software testing, proactive attitude, willingness to learn and strive for constant improvements
- Experience in writing test cases, defect reporting, knowledge of the different types of Testing (ex: black box, white box, functional, regression testing, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills in English (both verbal and written)
- Experience in JIRA and confluence
- Experience with API testing