Middle Frontend Engineer
Our project is a rapidly growing Fintech startup. The platform serves as a dynamic tool for SaaS businesses, allowing them to maintain an unwavering grasp of their financial and operational data in real-time. As a FE, you will play an essential role in developing a hugely impactful product serving multiple customers. You will collaborate with a cross-functional RnD Team to design, implement, and improve products with the highest level of craft.
Who are we looking for
- Team player with a positive problem-solving mindset.
- Ambitious engineer looking to make a significant impact on the company and its product.
- A person who takes pride in writing clean and maintainable code with attention to product needs and design details.
What you will be doing
- Work closely with product management and design teams to transform requirements and Figma mockups into engaging and visually captivating front-end interfaces.
- Create top-notch, reusable, and scalable code using technologies like React, TypeScript, GraphQL, and CSS.
- Ensure that front-end applications perfectly match Figma mockups in terms of design precision, performance, and essential user interactions.
- Keep current with the latest trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in front-end development and cybersecurity.
- Work in collaboration with back-end developers and quality assurance teams to smoothly integrate and thoroughly test front-end components.
- Minimum 3+ years of proven experience as a Frontend software engineer
- Upper-Intermediate English level (both speaking and writing)
- Effective communication skills that emphasize proactivity
- Capable of autonomously initiating discussions and effectively communicating with the Product Owner to clarify and discuss requirements
- Meticulous and perfection-oriented approach with an exceptional eye for detail, ensuring pixel-perfect precision in all aspects
- Familiarity with techniques and strategies to enhance application performance
- Proficiency in version control systems, such as Git
- Enthusiasm for learning and staying up-to-date with new technologies and best practices
- Experience in writing tests
- TypeScript, React 3+ (professional)
- UI Components library - Chakra UI
- Table library - AG Grid
- Apollo, optimistic updates
- Charts generation - Highcharts
- Solid expertise in CSS/SCSS styling and animation
- Unit testing - React Testing Library, Jest
- Knowledge of Figma
Hice to have
- High-load components expertise
- Experience with GraphQL backend implementation would be a plus
- State management system - Jotai
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent working atmosphere in ambitious, diverse, and agile teams
- Twenty working days of vacation
- Public holidays according to the Ukrainian calendar
- Five paid sick days without reference
- 70% compensation for the next ten sick days without reference
- 100% compensation for four days “blood donor” leaves during one calendar year
- Partial payment for external training, conferences, and English classes
- Internal training and meetups
- Corporate gym in the office
- Zero bureaucracy
- Strong technical team
- Screening interview with Recruiter — 45 minutes.
- Technical interview — 1,5 hour
- Interview with customer — 1 hour