ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Jappware — is a mix of youngness and experience. We are the part and active members of the JavaDay Lviv and CoffeeJug, and appreciate technical excellence, creativity, and contribution to the local engineering communities.
The mission is for company to grow imaginative talents and professional team to build innovative products in a trustful partnership. The values are openness, trust, involvement, partnership and continuous development.
About the project:
The project is a job-matching platform for medical doctors and recruiters. The two main actors are Application and Recruiters. The recruiter creates a profile Recruiter, Company profiles, and creates vacancies. The wishes of the application and benefits in the company are also stored in the vacancies. The applicants create a profile and enter their wishes for the new jobs and their own experiences. Certain parameters are relevant to matching. Both can respond to this opinion with a thumbs down. Once both give thumbs up, it’s Match and they can get in touch.
What will you do:
- Developing new user-facing features using React
- Working with API’s
- Writing and refactoring code
- Participating in Scrum events (planning, grooming, demo, etc)
- Collaborate with teammates, maintain existing features
- Participate in full application lifecycle from idea to release
- 2+ years of commercial experience with FE
- Have worked extensively in an Agile/SCRUM development methodology
- Have worked in CI/CD Environments
- Be a critical thinker
- API Integration Experience
- Understanding OOP and design patterns
- Experience with Git flow.
- Proactivity and team-playing skills
- Experience with unit testing
- English B2/B1
- Experience with code review and refactoring process
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Cozy office near park area in the city center
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely
- English classes
- Partial compensation of external training and conferences
- 20 paid days off for vacation + 5 sick leaves
- Excellent working atmosphere in ambitious, diverse, and agile teams
- Zero bureaucracy