Node.js Tech Lead
About The Team
The project focus is SmartPos - which plays a vital role in transforming business operations, leading the way in payment innovation. It simplifies international payments for e-commerce and retail sectors. The specialized team supports SmartPos and POS units, focusing on POS devices to enhance service quality and ensure flawless operation.
What your work will look like:
- Lead and guided a team of software engineers, demonstrating expertise in
TypeScript, Node.js, and over 8 years of application design and testing
- Implement cloud infrastructure, preferably Google Cloud Platform (GCP), with
expertise in container orchestration using Kubernetes or other Docker
orchestration tools and contribute to CI/CD processes using CircleCI and
- Showcase proficiency in Infrastructure as Code (IaC) with Terraform or
Pulumi, and demonstrate extensive experience with databases, including SQL
with PostgreSQL, and NoSQL solutions.
- Implement monitoring solutions using Datadog for a comprehensive system
performance and health observability.
- Influence decision-making processes within the team and across
departments, providing valuable insights on technical matters.
- Mentor and coach team members, fostering a culture of continuous learning
and professional growth.
- Take ownership of end-to-end tasks, ensuring the successful delivery of high--
quality solutions throughout the development lifecycle, and collaborate closely
with cross-functional teams to align technical solutions with business goals,
and architect robust systems addressing current and future scalability needs.
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire a team of engineers, with a focus on
fostering collaboration and continuous improvement.
- Strong technical background with a track record of successfully delivering
complex projects, ideally in the fintech or payment industry.
- A problem solver with the ability to think creatively and contribute to
challenging technical requirements.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to
effectively convey technical concepts to diverse stakeholders
What we offer:
- Excellent working atmosphere in ambitious, diverse, and agile teams
- twenty working days of vacation
- Public holidays according to the Ukrainian calendar
- Five paid sick days without a doctor's note
- 70% compensation for up to ten additional sick days without a doctor's note
- 100% compensation for four days of leave for blood donation within one calendar year
- Partial payment for external training, conferences, and English classes
- Internal training and meetups
- IT Club Loyalty card
- Corporate gym in the office
- Zero bureaucracy
- Strong technical team
- Screening Interview with Recruiter (45 minutes)
- Technical interview (1,5 hours)
- Interview with customer (1 hour)