ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Jappware — is a mix of youngness and experience. We are the part and active members of the JavaDay Lviv and CoffeeJug, and appreciate technical excellence, creativity, and contribution to the local engineering communities.
The mission is for company to grow imaginative talents and a professional team to build innovative products in a trustful partnership. The values are openness, trust, involvement, partnership, and continuous development.
Enterprise application for sales order processing with complex business logic and rich functionality. Used by sales staff on daily basis across the USA, Canada, and Europe to generate and execute daily call schedules. System stores and handles product data for 100k+ customers.
What will you do:
- Maintain existing codebase
- Implement new features and APIs
- Suggest ideas for improvement
- 2+ years of experience
- Strong knowledge of Java core
- Understanding of Spring and Hibernate
- Good knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- English level: intermediate
Would be a plus: experience with Apache Wicket
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Cozy office near park area in the city center
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely
- English classes
- Partial compensation of external training and conferences
- Excellent working atmosphere in ambitious, diverse, and agile teams
- 20 paid days off for vacation + 5 sick leaves
- Zero bureaucracy
- Strong technical tea