ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Jappware — is a mix of youngness and experience. We are the part and active members of the JavaDay Lviv and CoffeeJug, and appreciate technical excellence, creativity, and contribution to the local engineering communities.
The mission is for company to grow imaginative talents and a professional team to build innovative products in a trustful partnership. The values are openness, trust, involvement, partnership, and continuous development.
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
Modern onboarding platform that encourages new business clients. Now the main focus on KYC (Know Your Customer) is a fundamental practice of protecting your organization from fraud and losses caused by illegal funds and transactions. Goules tasks – development of a platform for attracting investors using KYC. Potential users check the fund and decide whether to invest or not. We start from scratch, but on a platform based on other Jappware projects.
The team consists of, Java, Angular engineers, and QA and is supported by a special group of technical lawyers. We use flexible methodologies at the team level (Scrum, Kanban) and a scalable flexible approach at the project level.
For this project, we are looking for Senior MQA (Back-end) to join our team.
What will you do:
- Communication with Product Owner and Client’s contact pointers
- Leading Agile rituals, like daily standups, sprint plannings, retrospectives, and weekly sync up with Client
- Develop and execute manual test cases in an Agile environment
- Identification, investigation, reporting, and tracking of bugs to resolution
- Provide progress reports on all assigned tasks as requested
- Work with developers, customer services, and operations to perform escalated problem diagnosis
- Contribute to reporting of key QA & Test metrics
- Develop quality standards and adhere to company policies and securities
- Communicate quantitative and qualitative findings from test results to the development team
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide meaningful feedback
Close communication with business representatives to verify
- 4+ years manual testing experience
- Good understanding of testing process methods and concepts
- Good experience in test documentation creation (test cases, bug reports, test reports)
- Experience with test strategy, testing concept/design
- End-2-end testing of web applications (spa) and API.
- Knowledge of several automation options (selenium, cypress, protractor, postman, SoapUi)
- Good understanding of HTML / CSS
- Fluent with Linux command tools
- Strong client-server architecture and networking concepts understanding
- Traditional instruments line Jira, Confluence, Git
- English — at least intermediate level (you will communicate a lot)
What we offer:
- Cozy office near park area in the city center
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely
- English classes
- Partial compensation of external training and conferences
- Excellent working atmosphere in ambitious, diverse, and agile teams
- 20 paid days off for vacation + 5 sick leaves
- Zero bureaucracy
- Strong technical team