ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Jappware — is a mix of youngness and experience. We are the part and active members of the JavaDay Lviv and CoffeeJug, and appreciate technical excellence, creativity, and contribution to the local engineering communities.
The mission is for company to grow imaginative talents and professional team to build innovative products in a trustful partnership. The values are openness, trust, involvement, partnership and continuous development.
About the project:
Unzer is a fast-growing, innovative, and modular platform for international payment transactions. Over 750 of our payment experts and tech enthusiasts throughout Europe today work on helping retailers achieve sustainable growth in a dynamic market. We provide them with the modules, which are easy to integrate, cover the entire spectrum of payment management: from the processing of various payment types, through automated analytics of customer behavior and requirements, all the way up to integrative risk management.
- Work in a fun, agile, multinational team
- Contribute to extending our business-critical Payment Platform, which lies at the heart of the company
- Work on various payment methods and gain experience (e.g., PayPal)
- Visit customer’s head office for knowledge sharing and planning activities.
- 3+ years of experience
- Passionate about technology and have an agile mindset
- Experience in a distributed environment with Java and the Spring ecosystem (Spring Cloud, Spring Framework, etc.)
- Software architecture, design, source code readability
- Infrastructure as Code, e.g., Jenkins, Bamboo, Terraform, GitHub actions
- TDD, JUnit
Nice to have: experience working on card scheme mandated projects and card payment projects
What we offer:
- Cozy office near park area in the city center
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely
- English classes
- Partial compensation of external training and conferences
- Excellent working atmosphere in ambitious, diverse, and agile teams
- 20 paid days off for vacation + 5 sick leaves
- Zero bureaucracy
- Strong technical team