About the project:
Our customer is a fast-growing, innovative, and modular platform for international payment transactions. They provide retailers with modules, which are easy to integrate, and cover the entire spectrum of payment management: from the processing of various payment types through automated analytics of customer behavior and requirements, all the way up to integrative risk management.
About the team:
The Shared Financial Services team is responsible for developing, improving, and maintaining the company-wide financial systems. The team is working to connect and integrate various accounting and billing systems into global ERP to ease managing and reporting.
What you will do:
- Be a part of the team developing and supporting payment methods for EU payment provider
- Develop new integration and connections between different backend systems.
- Maintain, monitor, and improve existing services
- Participate in discussions and issue investigations
- Consult with System Architects and Senior Developers to enhance system design and architecture
- 3+ years of experience as an SAP ABAP engineer
- Experience configuring multiple SAP modules OR experience across multiple industries
- Experience with SAP FICO and SAP FICA is mandatory.
- Experience with ABAP Objects
- Practical skills with SAP ABAP Open SQL
- Good experience working with SAP EСС 6.0
- Skills working with SAP ABAP User Exits
- Experience with SAP ABAP Smart Forms
- Strong knowledge of the OOP principles
- Great communication skills and are fluent in English (German is a plus)
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent working atmosphere in ambitious, diverse, and agile teams
- 20 working days of vacation
- Public holidays according to the Ukrainian calendar
- 5 paid sick days without reference
- 70% compensation for the next 10 sick days without reference
- 100% compensation for 4 days “blood donor” leaves during one calendar year
- Partial compensation for external training, conferences, and English classes
- Internal training and meetups
- Corporate gym in the office
- Business trips
- Zero bureaucracy
- Strong technical team
- Online interview with a recruiter — 30-45 minutes.
- Technical Interview— up to 1-1.5 hours.
- Interview with Client – up to 1 hour.