About the position:
We seek a Senior DevOps engineer with BlockChain experience to build a private Ethereum infrastructure for a novel software application for issuing and trading electronic bills of lading based on Blockchain. The position is embedded in an interdisciplinary team of lawyers, business informatics experts, and business economists.
We are developing blockchain-based software, with which it will be possible for the first time ever to digitize the Bill of Lading legally compliant and reliable under German law. Thus, we offer all participants of the sea freight trade a digital platform that optimizes the process and makes it sustainable!
To enhance our team, we are looking for another team member in software development. Besides the technical skills, we would be happy if you appreciate self-reliant and self-organized work.
What you will do:
- Design, implement, and maintain blockchain infrastructures with a focus on private Ethereum blockchains (e.g., Hyperledger Besu)
- Design and implement modern software architectures based on the Java stack, and interfaces to blockchain systems and classical databases
- Collaborate with other developers, project managers, stakeholders, and an interdisciplinary team of lawyers, business informatics experts, and business economist
- Interest in innovative digital solutions in the blockchain field
- Docker/Kubernetes experience
- Experience operating Unix/Linux servers
- Good English skills in speech and writing
- Teamwork and communication skills
Nice to have:
- Ability to develop smart contracts based on Solidity
- Knowledge and experience in the field of maritime logistics (sea trade)
What we offer:
- Excellent working atmosphere in ambitious, diverse, and agile teams
- 20 working days of vacation
- Public holidays according to the Ukrainian calendar
- 5 paid sick days without reference
- 70% compensation for the next 10 sick days without reference
- 100% compensation for 4 days “blood donor” leaves during one calendar year
- Partial compensation for external training, conferences, and English classes
- Internal training and meetups
- Corporate gym in the office
- Zero bureaucracy
- Strong technical team
- Online interview with a recruiter — 30-45 minutes.
- Technical Interview — up to 90 minutes.
- Acquaintance with the customer