About the project:
Our customer is a fast-growing, innovative, and modular platform for international payment transactions. They provide retailers with modules, which are easy to integrate, and cover the entire spectrum of payment management: from the processing of various payment types through automated analytics of customer behavior and requirements, all the way up to integrative risk management.
- You will be part of a joint iOS, frontend, backend, product, and design team
- You will own features on our different front-end products, such as web dashboards and a PWA.
- You will have a direct influence on anything you build and will ship daily
- You get full ownership of your work
- We encourage meaningful open-source work, and/or deep frontend engineering of powerful reusable components that solve industry-specific UX problems
- You’ve gained at least 5 years of experience in software development or engineering (programming, web, or frontend development)
- Experience with complex but well-maintained and testable applications. Preferably you like working test-driven
- User experience and quality are your drives and highest priority
- You’ve got an active mindset (you focus on the controllable)
- You like going beyond your comfort zones and value concepts like ownership and accountability
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely
- Excellent working atmosphere in ambitious, diverse, and agile teams
- 20 working days of vacation
- Public holidays according to the Ukrainian calendar
- 5 paid sick days without reference
- 70% compensation for the next 10 sick days without reference
- 100% compensation for 4 days “blood donor” leaves during one calendar year
- Partial compensation for external training, conferences, and English classes
- Internal training and meetups
- Corporate gym in the office
- Zero bureaucracy
- Strong technical team
Online interview with a recruiter — 30-45 minutes.
Technical interview — up to 1-1.5 hours.